Today  

Posted by Steven G.

Moody today. I don't know what is going on. I'm recovering slowly from knee surgery. Its not really bothering me too much. I don't have any patience with the kids. Their failures are magnified in my eyes. Not good.

The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. So a failure of love (all the law summarized) is actually a failure of faith. In essence, I'm not believing well today. No humility, no brokeness.

Unbelief can be a persistent companion sometimes. I find that I can't make myself believe. Yet this is the work given to us by Christ (see John 6). Faith begins with brokeness, repentance. I need a clearer view of my sin. I'm not so keen on the idea.

G

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 19, 2008 at Saturday, July 19, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments